Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

 

Its a quiet Christmas for me today.. We will have our dinner and open presents this evening..so I thought I would take the time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope Santa brought you  many many lovelys!!
I got all my sewing of gifts finished and wrapped.. or gave out.. My favorite thing to hear is.. YOU MADE THAT??? lol 
My focus this coming new year will be to post at least twice a week! Sew many many more things.....TO SELL!!! My mom and I are wanting to go in together to sell at a craft booth.. I'm also doing some custom orders and one could be promising for continued sells.. I won't give out any clues!!
For my planners and Filofax peeps out there I have switched my Holborn Pocket to my Holborn Slim as my wallet.. I have it set up for my new year and love it!!! I can't wait to show the set up off!!! 
I still have my Holborn Personal as my everyday planner...need to get busy with a different set up. Its a mess right now.. 
I will keep this short and sweet and hope you all are spending this wonderful holiday season with loved ones and stay safe out there!!! 


suzee

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family the Merriest of Christmases!!! All your plans for next year sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Ohhh you are working on New Year's resolutions already? I better get busy =P

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!