Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Lovely Year of Finishes....

I almost didn't think I would find one to do this month.. I have been cutting these flannel squares out for a small lap quilt from flannel shirts.. I sure hope I can make it , I'm not much of a quilter and I didn't think sewing squares together would be too hard.... will see....
(this is a secret project for a friend... well it might not be secret now ) 
So......Hopefully by the end of this month this will be finished into what would be a lap quilt...

My next post will be about my Filofax and Franklin Covey binders, with LOTS of pics!!!!.
 I have one for sale so stay tune!! (it will NOT be my FC )
suzee

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy you picked a project!!! I think that will be a super cute lap quilt =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flannel squares look so cosy and fun! It's going to be such a wonderful quilt top.

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!